Sida 1 av 1

Funny

Postat: 11 jun 2009, 19:09
av mattin
Hej,
Biker filosofi ????


From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the BullshiT and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.
/Mattin

Re: Funny

Postat: 11 jun 2009, 20:39
av Alienrider
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hade ju en misstanke på att det kunde ligga till så....hihi

Kul va den iaf :twisted:

Re: Funny

Postat: 11 jun 2009, 21:31
av snake
Ha, ha. Lysande logic! Precis som det är i den stora världen. SWE satsade på rätt strategi från början... :lol:

Re: Funny

Postat: 12 jun 2009, 09:03
av Nesse
"Riding VTX" blir då 127%, men det var väl ingen nyhet för oss... :lol: